Welcome to CF Students!
Our goal is to help every student learn that following Jesus' words and actions is worth it and that developing deep relationships with others is what we are created for! We invite you to look at some
of our resources below!
Sunday 9 A.M.: Middle School Program
Students are welcome to come hang out starting at 8:45 A.M.
Pickup: Students are free to go after our program (usually just about the time the gathering in the auditorium ends).
Every second Sunday of the month, we meet in Neighborhood Church Homes all around the East Bay and not on our main campus. Families are encouraged to attend together! Get more information about our next Neighborhood Church weekend here.
Your First Visit
Stepping into a brand new group is just about the last thing that any middle schooler wants! This is why we plan to ensure your student feels welcome from the moment they walk through the door. We know it's not easy, but we can help!
We have a ton we could tell you about your student's first visit, but let's cover the basics for now! If you want to talk to us before their visit, call us!
The Middle School Ministry at Cornerstone Fellowship is much more than sermons and games (although we have plenty of those)! We focus on nine core insights in each session:
- Design of God's Creation: What I see around me reveals a creator who cares about me.
- Identity based on God's Image: I am created in the image of God and have unique potential and worth.
- Connection because of God's Love: I live in pursuit of an infinite God who desires an eternal relationship with me.
- Faith in God's Son: I believe in Jesus and will continue to trust him even when life doesn't make sense.
- Transformation by the power of God's Spirit:God's spirit is transforming my unique and imperfect life into the character of Jesus.
- Truth according to God's Message: What Jesus said and did impacts how I should respond to God's Word in my everyday life.
- Restoration through Participating in God's Story:I am designed to participate in God's story to restore a broken and hurting world.
- Compassion that Reflects God's Character:My faith in Christ is revealed by my compassiion and care for others.
- Community in the context of God's Family:I choose to live in the complexities of family and community because God created us to not be alone, but to build and better each other.
Sunday 11 A.M.: High School Seating Area in the Auditorium
A bunch of our high school students sit together during the 11 A.M. gathering.* Text Chelsie to let her know to save you a seat!
*Every 2nd Sunday of the month, we meet in Neighborhood Church Homes all around the East Bay and not on our main campus. you are encouraged to attend together (even with your family if you want)! Get more information about our next Neighborhood Church weekend here or ask Chelsie!
The last Sunday of the month at 11 A.M., we gather in Parchments Coffee Shop for our High School gathering and a potluck. This is a time where we can be with one another during Sunday morning in fellowship and fun! We invite your student to join us at our next potluck.
Welcome to High School Ministry! Our goal is to help every student learn that following Jesus' words and actions is worth it, and developing deep relationships with others is what we were created for! Look at some of our resources below!
We know that as a high school student, you have tons to juggle. Friends, school, jobs, and family compete for your attention and sometimes it is hard to sort it all out. We think three main ideas are worth focusing on as you navigate these years.
- I'm created to pursue a relationship with my creator.
- I trust what Jesus did to transform who I need to become.
- I exist to demonstrate God's love to those around me.
We can't wait to meet you! High School is a big time in your life, and we can't wait to have you connect with our group! We hang out, laugh and learn to follow Jesus together. We would love to have you join us soon!
Let our Students Pastor Chelsie know you plan to visit or you can ask her any questions you might have before you visit! You can call or text her at (925)587-3503.
We would love to hear from you (or your parents if they have any questions)!Chelsie Anderson
We believe that God wired us each to serve others. If you want to get involved (beyond attending your group), we would love to have you visit our volunteer page to see what opportunities exist around our campus!
Questions? Contact Chelsie Anderson! you can email her at or shoot her a text at (925) 587-3503
Middle School Small Groups: Register Here
High School Small Groups: Register Here
High School & 8th Grade Winter Camp:
We hope you can join us for High School + 8th grade Winter Camp! We have booked a lodge at Zephyr Point Conference Center in beautiful Lake Tahoe. Lots of fun planned - snow, optional snow tubing, food, puzzles, board games, and hanging out, as well as devotionals and times of worship. We'll have a great time!
WHEN: Friday, March 1st - Sunday, March 3rd
WHERE: Zephyr Point Conference Center
COST: $195*, includes all meals on Saturday and Sunday breakfast and lunch, lake front lodging, and transportation (bring money for dinner on the road for the drive up)
*If you would like to go Snow Tubing on Saturday, the price is an additional $65
We plan to leave after school on Friday (around 4pm) and get home Sunday afternoon.