At Cornerstone, we believe in a work culture that is fun, creative, and passionate about helping people live a life on mission. Thank you for your interest!
Page last updated on 1/31/23.
Posting Date: 11/11/22
Job Title: Family Team Operations Coordinator (Livermore)
Ministry/ Department: Family Team
The Family Team Operations Coordinator provides leadership as they identify and develop a team of volunteers to give support, and oversight to critical systems and functions for the CF Kids and CF Youth teams. They will ensure issues and challenges are taken care of efficiently and excellently. Working with and under the direct supervision of the Livermore Family Pastor and in coordination with other CF Family team members, offer direction, organization, and support for an innovative, effective, creative, well-organized ministry to parents, kids, and students at Cornerstone Fellowship
job skills and expectations:
- A teachable spirit and eagerness to learn and grow
- A team player who values cooperation and involving others
- Effective computer skills
- Ability to handle money responsibly
- Flexibility as ministry demands shift
- Demonstrates consistent Christ-like behavior, treating others with dignity, respect, and compassion with humility and integrity
- Should be a Follower of Jesus as supported by a signed statement of faith from Cornerstone Fellowship.
- Will have regular attendance in ministry and worship at Cornerstone Fellowship.
Apply by clicking on the link below:
Questions? Email Bou Sasso at .