Congratulations on YOUR decision to follow Jesus Christ!
This is where life truly begins. We believe that God has been pursuing YOU for your entire life.
You now have a secure relationship with your heavenly Father; He has made you a new person in Christ. Although you were once separated from Him by sin, He now calls you His child, His beloved, and His friend. You are not alone on this new journey. Your entire Cornerstone Fellowship family desires that this will be a place where you grow spiritually, gain lifetime friendships, and find your unique place of ministry and service. Now that you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you may be wondering what to do next.
Here are some important things to help you take your next step with Jesus...
- Tell someone you have begun to follow Jesus!
I've decided to Follow Jesus!
- Begin reading the Bible to start growing in your faith and understanding. Start with one of the books found in the New Testament about the life of Jesus (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John).
- Check out Daily Steps, a simple weekly devotional with short daily scripture readings and prayer prompts
- Talk with God in prayer throughout your day.
- Attend one of our weekly worship services on a regular basis.
- Get Baptized!
- Participate in our Discovery Classes.
- Get connected in a Community Group or Gathering!
- Connect with our Church Online community!
- Reach out to us if we can support, encourage, talk or answer ANY questions you may have!