Congratulations on your decision to follow Jesus Christ. This is where life truly begins. We believe that God has been pursuing you for your entire life.
You now have a secure relationship with your heavenly Father; He has made you a new person in Christ. Although you were once separated from Him by sin, He now calls you His child, His beloved and His friend. You are not alone on this new journey. Your entire Cornerstone Fellowship family desires that this will be a place where you grow spiritually, gain lifetime friendships and find your unique place of ministry and service. Now that you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you may wonder what to do next.
Here are some some important things to help you take your next step with Jesus.
- Tell somebody you have begun to follow Jesus.
- Begin reading the Bible to start growing in faith and understanding. Start with one of the books about the life of Jesus (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John)
- Check out Daily Steps, a simple weekly devotional with short daily scripture readings and prayer prompts
- Talk with God in prayer throughout your day.
- Attend our weekend worship service on a regular basis.
- Get Baptized
- Participate in our Discovery Classes
- Get connected in a Community Group