Care offers Biblically based lay counseling, encouragement and prayer. We provide lay counseling to individuals and couples. We also offer a network of referrals and outside resources for individuals, couples, families and children to local licensed, Christian counselors and MFT Interns.
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. We look forward to serving you as you prepare for this very special occasion. We believe God established the union of marriage to be a sacred life-long covenant. We offer pre-marital counseling and tools as a part of our commitment to the success of your marriage.
The Covenant of Marriage
We believe God established the union of marriage between a man and a woman to be a sacred, life-long covenant. God gives a wife to a husband and a husband to a wife, and they are to receive one another as God’s unique and personal gift. (Genesis 2:18: Genesis 2:22-24)
“Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”
At the deepest level, Christian marriage is a covenant of faith and the closest human relationship possible. Jesus is intentionally invited to be a witness to your covenant of love and should remain at the center of your relationship as you grow in your love for one another over a lifetime.
Premarital Counseling Services
Pre-Marital Counseling Cornerstone Fellowship is committed to the success of your marriage. Our pre-marital counseling will enhance your engagement and marriage through God’s Word. Completing this program requires a commitment to make it a priority, schedule the time required and complete the work with integrity. Our counseling ministry includes:
- Pastoral Interview
- Pastoral Interview
- Prepare and Enrich Couples Inventory
- All printed materials and books
- Minimum of eight sessions with a pre-marital mentor couple
- Six month follow-up with your mentor couple
Our desire is to serve you by providing a biblical foundation for building a strong and lasting marriage according to God’s Word.
- Contact Care to complete a pre-marital intake and determine the availability of pre-marital counseling.
- If a Cornerstone pastor will be officiating the wedding ceremony, you will be asked to contact the pastor for a Pastoral Interview.
- A pre-marital mentor couple will be assigned to you for a minimum of eight sessions of pre-marital counseling. After the wedding, your mentor couple is available to encourage and support you through the first year of marriage.
- Our pre-marital counseling fee is $125.001. Our pre-marital counseling fee is $125.00
- Pastor honorarium is not included in the pre-marital counseling fee. The honorarium is a separate payment to the pastor. For a suggested honorarium amount, please ask during the intake.