Annual Family Justice Center Backpack Drive
The Family Justice Center serves families affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, elderly abuse, and human trafficking. Let’s show the students of these families they we care about them by getting them ready for school!
July 28 at 1pm - Packing Event
Meet at Cornerstone Ministry Center to assemble the backpacks.
390 N. Wiget Lane Suite 130, Walnut Creek
July 29, 3pm - Distribution
Family Justice Center, Richmond
256 24th Street, Richmond, CA
July 30, 3pm - Distribution
Family Justice Center, Concord
2151 Salvio St. #201 Concord, CA
Please donate supplies from the following list.
NEW ONLY, PLEASE!
• Backpacks (no solid colors of red or blue)
• Scientific Calculators and Geometry sets
• Binders, Folders
• Pencil cases, Erasers, correction tape
• Notebooks (Wide Rule or College Rule), Composition Books, Filler paper, Printer paper
• Pencils, Pens, Markers, Colored pencils
• First Pencils (for Pre-k, K, and 1st grade)
• Rulers, Glue sticks, Scissors (both blunt and sharp tip)
• Non-perishable snacks, Disinfecting wipes, Tissue packs
Please do not donate:
Blue or Red backpacks, pencil boxes/cases, notebooks, binders or folders
Correction fluid (White out)
For questions, please contact Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org.